Who We Are
Your Volunteer Board of Directors
The Credit Union's Board of Directors is charged with overseeing the operations of the Credit Union and setting goals that they would like to see Management and Staff accomplish. The Board is comprised of volunteers that are elected by the members of the Credit Union, at the annual meeting. The Board also has the responsibility of appointing the Supervisory Committee.
- Keith Ross, President
- Cheryl Somers, Vice President
- Jean Johnson, Treasurer
- Myra Kelly, Director
- Diana Turner, Directorr
- David Plyler, Director
- Deanne Brooks, Director
- Smita Glosson, Director
- Youland Williams, Director
- Debra Miller, Director
- Joe Meador, Director
- Susan Terrell, Associate Director
- Michelle Adamolekun, Associate Director
Your Volunteer Supervisory Committee
The Supervisory Committee is appointed by the Board to cct as the “watchdog” of the credit union to protect and safeguard member assets, ensure that records are maintained properly, honestly and accurately, make sure that policies are established according to law and carried out faithfully and check to see that proper internal controls are in place.
- Alissa Johnson, Chairman
- Kathryn Ashby, Committee Member
- Regina Breeze, Committee Member
- Mark Sawulski, Committee Member
Your Credit Union Staff
HealthShare Credit Union has a dedicated staff to serve your needs. You can be sure that they are dedicated, knowledgeable and committed to each and every member's needs.
- Genice DeCorte, CEO
- Dan Griffith, COO
- Julia, Loan Officer
- Sarahi, Loan Officer
- Lindsay, Mortgage Processor
- Casmin, Member Service Specialist
- Elizabeth, Member Service Specialist
- Julia, Member Service Specialist
- Larry, Member Service Specialist
- Vivian, Member Service Specialist
- Carlos, Member Service Specialist
- Kim, Member Service Specialist
- Melissa, Member Service Specialist
Manage Your Finances ON THE GO
HealthShare Credit Union’s mobile banking app is a fast and secure way to manage your finances on the go…no matter where you are.
• Get account balances
• View account transactions
• Transfer funds between your accounts
Visit your phone’s App Store and download our mobile banking App today
Learn financial literacy.
Earn real rewards
The latest financial app and game is now available from your credit union. It’s zogo! In a game format, the app breaks down complicated financial topics into fun bite-sized modules and rewards you for learning about finance.
Download the zogo app today